The admission of students to the Graduate Program has the following rules:
1. Applicants to the Master’s Program must have an undergraduate degree in a technological or scientific field or an equivalent academic degree, at the discretion of the Graduate Committee.
2. Applicants to the PhD Program must have a Master’s degree in Mathematics or an equivalent academic degree, at the discretion of the Graduate Program Committee and other academic evaluations.
3. Applications must be submitted online, through the University website, between May 30, 2022 and June 27, 2022.
a. Every applicant must attach digital copies of their CV, undergraduate degree diploma and undergraduate transcripts.
b. Applicants to the PhD Program must also attach digital copies of their Master’s degree diploma and of the Master’s transcripts.
c. Applicants must ask two professors for letters of recommendation. These letters must be sent straight by the professors to the Department.
d. If the Department deems necessary, the applicant will be interviewed by a professor appointed by the Graduate Program Committee.
4. Note that the University website is only in Portuguese.
Applicants who cannot use the site may send their documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Currently a call to applicants from Belarus, Russia, Ukraine is underway.
6. If the Department deems necessary, the applicant will be interviewed by a professor appointed by the Graduate Program Committee.
The registration of the admitted students is done by the university Admission and Registration Department (DAR).
By entering the Graduate Program, the student will have an academic advisor appointed by the Department.